Sending money is now easier and faster with Al-Tijari and Western Union services. Transfer money safely to almost anywhere in the world from your mobile or computer at any time.
- Send money easily and reliably
- Service is available from your account 24/7
- Transfer to Western Union locations in over 200 countries and territories
To send money through Western Union from your CBK account, follow the below simple steps:
1. Log in to your account either through CBK Online Banking or CBK Mobile application and click on 'Western Union'.
2. Before sending money, you must add the Beneficiary's information by clicking on 'Beneficiaries' then 'Add Beneficiary'. Fill in the required fields (first name, last name, country, currency in which you want to transfer the amount and nickname) then click on 'Submit'.
3. After Successfully adding your beneficiary you will be contacted by our call center for activation. (You can add as many beneficiaries as needed.)
4. To start transferring money, click on 'Send' then choose which of your accounts you want to transfer money from and select which beneficiary you want to send the money to.
5. Select the type of method in which you want to send the money (either net in KWD or the exact amount of destination currency) then click 'Proceed'. (If you have a Western Union Gold Card, enter the number in the box).
6. Review the details of the transfer and charges then click 'Proceed'
8. Send the provided MTCN number to the beneficiary in order to collect the money at any of Western Union Branch in the destination country.