Mastercard Digital Health Assistant
For the first time in the Middle East, we present to your own Digital Health Assistant from Mastercard.
The Mastercard Digital Health Assistant is a personal health assistant in your pocket. Check your symptoms, and chat with doctors in Europe from the comfort of your home for free.
What is Mastercard Digital Health Assistant?
It is a virtual health assistant – available 24/7 “in your pocket” via WhatsApp, Telegram or our Secure Web Chat. It is a chatbot which gives you access to various helpful health services. You can, for example, assess your symptoms, ask a question to a real doctor or call a medical professional to get medical advices.
- Immediate care : Get access to medical care wherever you are
- 24/7 support: Chat or talk to medical professionals available on standby , ready to answer your questions
- No additional app needed: Chat directly with a Digital Health Assistant from your favorite messenger
Who is eligible for this service?
All Al-Tijari Mastercard Credit and Prepaid cardholders and their immediate family members.
How to use this service?
1. Visit digitalhealthxtra.kw.medi24.com to activate your Mastercard Digital Health Assistant
2. Click on “Get Medical Advice Now” to get your activation code (save this code for future use)
3. Choose how you would like to connect to a health assistant: WhatsApp, Telegram, Web Chat
4. Accept Terms & Conditions
5. Start chatting and follow the required instructions
After starting your chat, you have 3 main types of medical services to choose from:
- Symptom Checker to evaluate and understand symptoms with an Artificial Intelligence based “self-service” guiding system.*
- Doctor Chat for immediate medical advice from trusted doctors via chat. Customers can receive individual responses within a few minutes and ask follow-up questions to the same doctor.*
- 24/7 Medical Hotline a team of medical professionals available anytime to give medical advice via phone calls.**
*This service is currently available in English only.
**This service is currently available in English, German, French and Italian.
How can the Mastercard Digital Health Assistant help me?
It can help with any health-related questions, which do not require a physical examination. For many people, their first question is “do I need to see a doctor?“. The Mastercard Digital Health Assistant can help you with that. By making it quick and easy to get professional medical information, we save you time and help give you the confidence to decide the best way forward.
Please note that all information provided by doctors is intended for general information purposes and is not a substitute for professional medical diagnosis or treatment. The Mastercard Digital Health Assistant should not be used in cases of medical emergency.
How much does the Mastercard Digital Health Assistant cost?
The Mastercard Digital Health Assistant is provided to eligible Al-Tijari Credit and Prepaid Mastercard cardholders at no additional cost.
When not to use the Mastercard Digital Health Assistant?
There are some situations where immediate medical attention may be required. These include but are not limited to:
- Chest pain
- Severe bleeding
- Severe difficulty in breathing
- Sudden and severe pain anywhere in the body
- Moderate to severe burns
- Convulsions or seizures
- Sudden change in mental status
- Head or spinal injuries
- Serious limb impairment or broken bone
- Potential signs of severe allergy such as lip or tongue swelling
If you are in doubt as to whether you need emergency treatment, please call your local emergency number.
Do I need to download a specific App to use the service?
No. There is nothing to download and no login credentials to remember. The service is available via popular messaging services like WhatsApp or Telegram. Furthermore, you can access it via Secure Web Chat using a standard browser via
this website digitalhealthxtra.kw.medi24.com