Within its endeavors to enhance the business and services offered to its merchant partners i.e. companies and establishments, CBK provides its merchant with the latest technology for comprehensive Point of Sale (POS) Terminals and Payment Gateway solutions which give credit and debit cardholders numerous payment options, thereby increasing the turnover of your inventory and enhancing quality services offered to your individual customers.
POS Terminals Service
CBK offers its corporate and retail customers sophisticated POS terminals to meet all their needs for cash management related to goods & services provided to their customers. CBK’s POS Terminals Service supports and provides authorization for all Visa / MasterCard and debit (ATM) card transactions.
CBK encourages companies and establishments to create and customize websites and offer their products & services online where the Bank provides them with Payment Gateway Service that employ the highest security standards for processing sale transactions. CBK’s Online Payment Gateway supports and accepts the authorization of all Visa / MasterCard and ATM card transactions.
Benefits and privileges merchants obtain when dealing with CBK
- Value of all transactions is credited into the merchant’s account in the day following the transactions’ processing day and early in the morning even in weekends and public holidays.
- 24/7 access, via Online Banking, to POS statement detailing all transactions processed on each POS terminal in addition to the SMS service of the total amounts credited in the merchant’s account on a daily basis.
- 24/7 technical support & maintenance team dedicated for responding to any inquiries or fixing technical system breakdown problems.
- The possibility of adding the payment collection service for American Express cards.
- Competitive prices & fees.
- Quick and easy terminal installation.
- Support for merchants by contacting 22990484 as well as live chat service “WhatsApp” on 94970919.
- An extensive array of payment solutions via POS terminals aligned to the advanced payment technology (fixed & mobile terminals).
- Al-Tijari Tap-It Service.
The documents required by companies & establishments to sign the contract and get the service are as follows:
The documents required by individual customers to sign POS Services Contract are as follows:
- Commercial License.
- Memorandum of Association.
- Specimen Signature form.
- Current account in the company’s name.
- Copy of the Civil ID of the authorized signatory and the account holder.
Pricing is based on the information furnished to the Bank.
How to get the service?
To get any of the above services, please visit PosSales@Cbk.com or contact the direct line 97467313 for setting appointment with any of the sales team at the Bank.