Garmin Pay was created for active people who are in constant motion.
With Garmin Pay, you can keep making purchases with the same cards you use every day. Just add them to your watch’s digital wallet, and then continue taking advantage of the perks and rewards your card offers.
Benefits of Garmin Pay
- Easy to connect
- Easy to pay
- Secure payment
How to connect Garmin Pay?
- Download the latest Garmin Connect app on your smartphone.
- Open the app, go to the Garmin Devices section, and choose your watch.
- Select Garmin Pay.
- Click on Create your Wallet
- Next create a 4 digits passcode to keep your digital wallet secured
- Once done, you will need to add at least one card to your wallet to make payments by selecting your card and then following the instructions for adding the card
- Read and accept the Terms & Conditions
- Verify your identity by entering the Authentication Code (OTP) sent by SMS to your registered mobile number on our system.
- Once this is done, your card will be added to the wallet.
How to pay with Garmin Pay?
- Press and hold the light key to bring up the control’s menu.
- Select the wallet icon.
- Enter your 4 digits passcode if prompted (you will be required to enter your passcode every 24 hours or each time you remove the Garmin device from your wrist and wear it again)
- Choose the card you want to pay with by scrolling up or down on the watch screen.
- To pay, hold your wrist near the contactless terminal in the store.
- When the payment succeeds, a green tick mark will appear on the screen
Who is eligible to use Garmin Pay?
All Al-Tijari Mastercard Debit, Credit and Prepaid Cardholders using any of the accepted Garmin devices can start using Garmin Pay.
Which Garmin devices are accepted?
- Tactix Delta
- D2: Delta, Delta S, Delta PX
- Marq: Driver, Aviator, Captain, Commander, Adventurer, Athlete, Golfer
- Quatix: 6, 6 Titanium, 6X Solar
- Fénix: 6, 6S, 6X
- Approach S62
- Forerunner: 945, 645, 645 Music
- Vívoactive: 3, 3 Music, 4, 4S, Vívomove
Which stores accept Garmin Pay?
Garmin Pay works wherever contactless payments are accepted. Look for the Wifi sign near a cash register or on a terminal.
Terms and Conditions
- Maximum amount allowed per transaction is KD25
- Maximum amount allowed per day is KD50
- This service is only available for Mastercard Debit, Credit and Prepaid cards
- This service is only available on the accepted Garmin models
- For more information on Garmin Pay, visit explore.garmin.com/en-US/garmin-pay/