Al_Tijari …….. My Choice
Commercial Bank of Kuwait is one of the largest financial institutions in Kuwait with a strong and growing corporate and retail banking franchise providing innovative financial and investment solutions to its ever growing customer base.
Commercial Bank of Kuwait - Profile
Established on 19th June 1960, Commercial Bank is the second oldest Bank in Kuwait. From retail banking to mega project finance, CBK is mobilizing its substantial capital base and decades of expertise to assume a cutting edge role in Kuwait economy. The Bank has emerged as a lead financier, arranging a flow of loans to diverse power, construction and notable infrastructure projects in Kuwait.
Al-Tijari aspires to become “The digitized bank of choice, with innovative banking solutions engineered around customers’ lifestyle that is friendly to the environment and society”
We will meet stakeholders’ expectations through:
- Greater understanding of our customers’ requirements.
- Commitment to the digital transformation initiative.
- Creative ideas towards innovation in banking service
To deliver value added innovative solutions, while abiding by the organizational core values.
Our Core Values
- Integrity – Honesty and strong moral principles.
- Mentorship – Experience and knowledge transfer.
- Transparency – Open, upfront and forthcoming.
- Ownership – Take responsibility and execute accordingly.
- Excellence – Doing the right things well with exceptional results
- Team Spirit – Camaraderie, loyalty and cooperation through mutual trust.
- Proactivity – Initiate, take control and add value.
Innovative Banking Products & Services
Integrated through local Branches network, CBK offers its customers a wide spectrum of sophisticated banking services which best suit all customers' segments and satisfy their banking, financial and investment needs. Additionally, the Bank's remote and online banking package uses the latest electronic technologies to bring unrivalled banking services at our customers' fingertips via our site www.cbk-online.com, telephone landline, mobile, internet and ATMs. Further information on our products and services can be found on our website.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Corporate social responsibility comes within the Bank's priorities. Drawing form this, the Bank adopts a balanced policy by devoting its resources to serve the community in which it operates. This is clearly demonstrated through the Bank's generous donations and support of all societal activities. CBK endeavors to revive the old Kuwaiti heritage by issuing prints depicting the old Kuwaiti traditions.