Know Your Customer (KYC) Personal Information Update
As part of Al-Tijari ongoing efforts is to increase security and improve customers banking experience, and in line with compliance and banking regulatory standards, customers can now update their Know Your Customer (KYC) personal information through Al-Tijari Online Banking or the Self-Service Kiosks available across all of the bank’s branches.
The KYC update feature provides customers with convenient, quick and secure way to update their personal information at the comfort of their home.
Who is it for?
- Retail Banking Customers (Individuals)
- Corporate Banking Clients
1. How to Update your KYC for Retail Banking Customers (Individuals)
Now you can Update your KYC though CBK mobile App without the need to login:
1. Download CBK mobile app.1.
2. Select “UPDATE KYC” from the main pre-login menu.
3. Enter your Civil ID.
4. Enter your ATM Card or Choose Kuwait Mobile ID.
5. Follow the steps to update your information.
How to update Your KYC - Post- login:
Log in to CBK Mobile app.
Go to Home, Extra than select “Know Your Customer/KYC”.
Enter your debit card PIN or any registered biometric identity.
Fill out the electronic form.
Submit to update.
1. Log-in to your Online Banking through this link www.cbk-online.com
2. Select Other Services/KYC, whereby you will be directed to the KYC homepage
3. Fill the required fields
Self-Service Kiosks via Branches
1. Select KYC on the screen
2. Fill the required fields with the assistance of the Virtual Customer Service Officer
NB. Expats require to have their passports details
2. How to Update your KYC for Corporate Customers:
Civil ID Update for Retail Banking Customers (Individuals)
Customers can now update their Civil ID through the following channels in a simplified and secure way:
- The Self-Service kiosks available at the bank’s branches.
- The Public Authority for Civil Information Application - PACI (Kuwait Mobile ID).
- CBK Mobile Application, Click here!
NB. To access Kuwait Mobile ID, the customer must enrol and authenticate themselves, for more information, please see the below tutorial.
Kuwait Mobile Id:
Assistant & Support
For further assistance and support, kindly contact us using any of the following channels:
- Al-Tijari Live Video Banking or WebChat through the Mobile Application or by visiting www.cbk.com
- Al-Tijari Contact Centre 1888225