Manage your finances at your fingertips, easily and securely anytime with CBK Mobile:
- Issue New Prepaid Card: This feature is found after mobile successful login under accounts, then select the account from which you want to issue the prepaid card from.
- Chequebook list with status: This feature is found after mobile successful login under current account having chequebook,then you press on "Cheque's information Entry Service", then Status.
- Card issuance for retail individuals with the exception of labor accounts,this feature will be shown under new accounts with no debit/ATM card.
- Virtual card display you select the card from credit card/prepaid card or debit card list and you enter debit card PIN or saved biometrics to display card expiry and CVV.
- Digitize card to show in wallet payment ,this feature is available for android devices, the user go to credit cards/debit cards to select the card to digitize .enter card expiry, CVV, accept T&Cs and enter the 4 digits OTP for verification /validation after successful entry the card will be added into wallet
- Account Alias: allow the user to rename the account, after electing the account, edit to rename.
- Device Management Control (Limited up to3 devices per user),whenever you logged in into a new device you will be asked to authenticate it through 4 digits OTP and to view added devices go to, settings/preferences/manage device and from the same tab you can delete device
- Appointment booking: this feature is available on pre-login and post login and allow the user to book appointment for labor and business unit.
- Debit Card Re-Issuance the feature is found after mobile successful login under cards, select debit cards ,then select the card that you would like to re-issue.
- Cheque Scanning: allow users to scan and submit their cheques anywhere anytime
- T-Pay PG: to grant both CBK and non CBK users to instantly pay by QR scanning (T-Pay) & allow users paying T-Pay QR through Knet payment gateway.
- Change Password: enable users to change their password
- Change Security Questions: enable users to change their security questions/answers
- Tutorials: added video awareness on digital services
- Tariff List: products and services fees
- Check your balances & recent transactions
- Request statements via email or fax
- Instant Credit Card payments
- Credit Card cash advance, applicable 5% fee and free for PP Cards
- Cardless cash withdrawal
- Transfer funds & bill payments
- Fast money transfer via Western Union
- Share your IBAN
- Manage your loan details
- Find your nearest branch, ATM, Drive up and CDM
- Get transactions alerts & notifications
- Live Web chat support
- Activate/Deactivate cards
- WhatsApp Service 50888225
- Social Media interaction
- Touch and Digital ID login
- SMS Register/Un Register
- E-PIN request for credit cards
- InstaPay service: to collect fund instantly to your account up to KD2,000 daily & a maximum limit of 10 Transactions per day.
- Al Najma Account: instant Al Najma account opening with top up.
- Activate & Fly: enable your cards (debit/credit) before travelling.
- NFC Control: enable/disable NFC on debit card payments (tapping card) without using the PIN with a maximum amount of KWD 10 for each purchased transaction and daily limit of KWD 25
- Int’l Beneficiary: create online beneficiary using OTP (one-time password).
- 3D Touch: enabled quick action list when click and hold app icon.
- Live Web Chat support allow customers to reach out our Call Center via text, voice and video banking.
- CBK Mobile App login is accessible through Face recognition, Touch ID and Digital Passcode.
- Tijari-Pay (T-Pay) customer will have its account to load/offload funds and pay /collect money using QR based technology.
- Documents Verification ,scan bank documents using CBK Mobile QR reader to confirm CBK genuine documents.
- Update your Civil ID information through CBK-App easily and conveniently.
Mobile number update for SMS notification.
Mobile number update for K-net online purchases.
Control mobile push notification.
User management (Forgot password, Forgot user ID and Unlock user).
Online fund transfer limit update.
PIN request /Retrieval via SMS or email through a secure OTP (one time password) code.
Transfers settings allow the user to increase /decrease transfers limit per transaction, day and month with a maximum limit of KWD 20,000
Apply for clearance certificate through feedback feature under contact us.
Amend ATM debit card Limit (Maximum point of sales & KNet payment gateway amount is KWD 20,000 , Maximum number of transactions for POS & KNet is 20 transactions and Maximum cash limit to be increased is KWD 3,000*).
- Cheques Deposit service, for more info Click Here!
- Starlink plus user can transfer the available limit and settle the outstanding amount.
*Cash withdrawal Update after 24 Hours.
CBK Mobile Banking App has been face-lifted (iOS and Android) with an innovative design that provides our users an amazing banking experience!
For any assistance or guidance, you may contact us on Click Here!