Are you an expatriate in Kuwait?
Do you wish to buy a new car? Or purchase new furniture for your home or finance your children’s education?
No need to worry any more, Commercial Bank of Kuwait provides maximum convenience through its expatriate loans, a financial package tailored just for you that would help you fund your needs and achieve your dreams.
Loan borrowing requirements for expatriates:
1. Minimum salary required is 400 KD
2. Minimum service at current employer shall not be less than 4 months.
3. The loan amount is calculated on the basis of salary, length of service and the amount of end of service.
4. The minimum age for receiving a loan is 21 years up to 59 years.
5. The applicant must be working in governmental sector, oil sector, or any of CBK listed company.
*Terms and conditions apply.
The current interest rate on a new loan is fixed at just 7% per annum and calculated on a reducing balance basis.
What Do I need to apply?
- A copy of your Civil ID.
- A salary certificate.
- A salary continuation certificate.
For more information, please visit any of the Commercial Bank branches or contact us on WhatsApp or by calling 1888225
Apply Now For Expatriate Loan