While you are at Ease... Link both Memberships
Link your British Airways Account with your Qatar Airways Privilege club and move your “Avios” points back and forth between your membership accounts unlimitedly.
More flexibility and options to spend your Avios on:
- Higher chances of finding an available reward flight
- Ability to spend Avios on complimentary flights, cabin upgrades, excess baggage allowances, hotel bookings, car rentals and shop at Qatar Duty Free
- Ability to use ‘cash and Avios’ on Qatar Airways to get cheaper cash tickets
- Ability to redeem Avios on airline partners outside the oneworld alliance. Click here! for the list of all partners.
Important information to know before linking both accounts:
1. Customer must have an account in Qatar Airways Privilege Club. If they do not have an existing account, they must create one. Note: It is advisable for the customer to register himself based on his name in his passport.
2. Customer must have an existing membership in British Airways Executive Club.
Note: In case customer has a British Airways card from Al-Tijari (World, Platinum, Prepaid) or he would like to issue one, this means that he already has a membership or that the bank will automatically register him in British Airways Executive Club upon card issuance.
3. Before link both memberships, customer must make sure that his name on both British Airways and Qatar Airways is matching. To be on the safe side, customer must enter all his details based on his Passport. In case of name mismatch between both memberships, customer should contact the airlines to match their name.
Terms & Conditions Apply*