Al-Tijari is pleased to present to you a new payment method using Fitbit Pay.
Fitbit Pay is a contactless (NFC, Near Field Communication) payment solution that enables you to make in-store purchases with selected Fitbit trackers and smartwatches. It is a secure, fast and easy form of payment that will save you the hassle of carrying cash or using your physical card. All you need is your Fitbit watch!
Who is eligible to use Fitbit Pay?
- All Al-Tijari Debit cards, Pre-paid cards, and Credit Cards are eligible to use Fitbit Pay! On any of the accepted Fitbit models.
Which Fitbit models are accepted?
- Fitbit Ionic
- Fitbit Sense
- Fitbit Versa 2, Versa 3 and Versa Special Edition
- Fitbit Charge 4
- Fitbit Charge 3 special edition
How to activate the service?
- To get started, you must first download the latest version of the Fitbit app on your smartphone (iOS and Android) and make sure your Fitbit device is charged.
- Open the Fitbit App on your phone and navigate to your Fitbit device settings.
- Tap Fitbit Wallet and follow the instructions to add your card.
- If you haven't created a PIN code for your Fitbit device, you will be asked to set one. 4 digit Pin code needs to be entered once every 24 hours and each time you remove the Fitbit device from your wrist and wear it again.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions.
- Enter the Authentication Code (OTP) sent by SMS to your registered mobile number on our system.
- Once you’re done, Fitbit Pay will sync the activated card to your Fitbit device via Bluetooth.
- After you complete one-time set up for Fitbit Pay, you can make payments from your Fitbit device even without having your phone nearby.
Where can you use Fitbit Pay?
- Any store that has contactless POS machine or any NFC device.
How to make a payment with Fitbit Pay?
- Press and hold the left button on select Fitbit device for 2 seconds.
- Enter your 4-digit watch PIN code.
- Select your desired Al-Tijari card on the device screen.
- To pay with your default card, hold your wrist near the contactless payment terminal.
- When the payment succeeds, your Fitbit device shall vibrate and you’ll see a confirmation on the screen and a push notification will be displayed, if enabled on your smartphone through the Fitbit App.
- To see your recent transactions, visit the Wallet in the Fitbit app, select your Al-Tijari card and then scroll down to see your 3 most recent transactions.
Terms and Conditions
- Maximum amount allowed without PIN per day is KD 5,000
- This service is only available for Mastercard Debit, Credit and Prepaid cards
- This service is only available on the accepted Fitbit models
- For Fitbit Pay Terms & Conditions, visit fitbit.com/fitbit-pay