Family Banking Service
Now, with Al Tijari Bank, parents have the ability to view and manage their children’s account directly from their own banking portfolio, through CBK Mobile App.
This innovative banking feature allows parents to have better control and management of their children’s account.
Who is it for?
Parents who are the sole custodian of their minor children’s accounts upon opening.
How to link children account VIA CBK mobile app
1. Login into CBK Mobile App
2. Home page tab - Settings - Preferences
3. Select Activate / Deactivate Family Banking - through OTP validation
4. To view family members, go to Home page - Family Banking
Features & Benefits:
- Link and Manage dependent accounts
- Monitor & Track Transactions
- Transfer to children’s’ Account through “One time beneficiary” or “Add as permanent beneficiary”
- Secure and easy to use feature
Rules and Eligibility
- An active children’s account
- The Account linkage will end once customers reaches 21 years of age
- Only the sole parent of the account opening will have access to children’s account
*Terms & Conditions apply
Assistant & Support
For further assistance and support, kindly contact us using any of the following channels:
- Al-Tijari Live Video Banking or WebChat through the Mobile Application or by visiting www.cbk.com
- Al-Tijari WhatsApp 50888225
- Al-Tijari Contact Centre 1888225