Eidity Electronic Service
The Central Bank of Kuwait has launched an electronic application "Eidity" in collaboration with Kuwaiti banks and the Shared Electronic Banking Co. (Knet) to offer an electronic service that allows the public to send and receive Eidia (monetary gift) electronically through any mobile phone number registered in Kuwait.
Download the app now!
- Easy to use, fast and safe.
- Free of charge.
- The service is available in the Apple Store for the iOS operating devices and Google PlayStore for the Android operating devices.
- Eidity can be sent in Kuwaiti Dinars, minimum one KD and maximum KD 250.
- Eidity App. users can take advantage of the several offers and discounts.
- Eidity service enhances social distancing measures in light of implementing partial curfew.
For frequently asked questions about "Eidity" Service, please click here!