Apple Pay is a digital service that replaces physical cards with a simple, safer, and secure payment method. You can make contactless payments wherever and however you want and enjoy payment solutions with Apple pay using your iPhone, Apple Watch, MacBook and iPad!
All Al-Tijari Debit cards, Pre-paid cards, and Credit Cards are eligible to activate Apple pay.
Apple pay payment Devices:
- Apple watch.
Benefits of Apple pay:
- No internet connection is required to process payment transaction.
- Not required to login directly through CBK app to process payment transaction.
- Ability to review transaction payment history through Al-Tijari app and Apple Wallet.
- Ability to add/remove any tokenized cards.
- You can use apple pay instore and online.
- You can start tapping locally/internationally when using Apple devices on any POS machine supported by NFC.
- You can add your same bank cards to 10 apple compatible devices.
How to activate Apple Pay service:
The customer can add bank cards to the digital wallet through Al-Tijari Mobile application, either directly or by using the Apple Pay Wallet , by following the below steps:
Steps to activate Apple Pay service through CBK Mobile App:
1- Make sure to update CBK mobile to the latest version.
2- Login to the Al-Tijari Mobile application.
3- Select Set Up apple Pay from the popup flash banner.
4- Choose the card you want to add to Apple Pay by selecting the card type (Credit, Debit) and tap on Add to Apple Wallet.
5- Enter the activation code (OTP) that will be sent by text message to the phone number registered with Commercial Bank.
6- Choose the card you want to activate in the application to be the primary card when using.
Steps to activate Apple Pay service through Apple Wallet.
1- Open Apple Wallet.
2- Choose “Add cards to Apple Pay” through the native application.
3- Scan your card or add card details
4- Enter the activation code (OTP) that will be sent by text message to the phone number or email that registered with Commercial Bank.
For Terms and conditions, Click here!
For FAQs, Click here!