Welcome to AL Tijari InstaPay. Now, CBK accountholders will be able to invoice any local debit cardholder using CBK Online/Mobile Banking services. A message is generated to the payer to settle the indicated amount for the given description. Upon clicking the link, the payer will be redirected to the K-Net Payment Gateway (PG) and payee will be able to settle from any local debit card. Upon successful transaction, CBK accountholder will be credited instantly.
How to use AL-Tijari InstaPay:
- CBK accountholder should be logged in into CBK on line / Mobile application.
- Go to InstaPay option, enter the payer name, Mobile number, Amount, and Select the account to be credited, Flag agree to the terms and conditions then submit to initiate an SMS link to the payer.
InstaPay Features and Benefits:
- Free of charge
- Safe and secure
- Instant credit
- 24/7 availability
- Available in Arabic and English on CBK web on line /Mobile Application
- Traceable statement of the credited amounts.
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum transaction limit is KWD 1
- Maximum transactions limit per day is KWD 2,000
- 100 Fils fee per transaction will be applied on InstaPay service when customers exceed 100 transactions per month.
- Total number of invoices per day is ten (10).
- Secured One Time Password (OTP) for transactions equal or above KWD25
- Collect payment request expiration is 48 hrs.
- Maximum trial of three (3) failed attempts per invoice