Introducing Fitbit Pay
Al-Tijari is pleased to announce the launch of Fitbit Pay to its customers at a time where it is encouraged to minimize the use of cash.
What is Fitbit Pay?
Fitbit helps people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to help them reach their goals. Fitbit Pay is a contactless (NFC, Near Field Communication) payment solution that enables customers to make in-store purchases with select Fitbit trackers and smartwatches. In addition to being safe during these times, Fitbit Pay is a fast and easy form of payment while also implementing the highest level of security. Refer to fitbit.com/fitbit-pay to learn more.
Who is eligible to use Fitbit Pay?
Introducing in Kuwait, All Al-Tijari Mastercard Debit, Credit and Prepaid Cardholders using compatible Fitbit devices can start using Fitbit Pay.
How to activate the service?
- To get started, you must first download the latest version of the Fitbit app on your smartphone (iOS and Android) and make sure your Fitbit device is charged.
- Open the Fitbit App on your phone and navigate to your Fitbit device settings.
- Tap Fitbit Wallet and follow the instructions to add your card.
- If you haven't created a PIN code for your Fitbit device, you will be asked to set one. 4 digit Pin code needs to be entered once every 24 hours and each time you remove the Fitbit device from your wrist and wear it again.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions.
- Enter the Authentication Code (OTP) sent by SMS to your registered mobile number on our system.
- Once you’re done, Fitbit Pay will sync the activated card to your Fitbit device via Bluetooth.
- After you complete one-time set up for Fitbit Pay, you can make payments from your Fitbit device even without having your phone nearby.
Which Fitbit models are accepted?
- Fitbit Ionic and Ionic Adidas edition
- Fitbit Versa 2 and Versa 2 special edition
- Fitbit Versa and Versa special edition
- Fitbit Charge 4 and Charge 4 special edition
- Fitbit Charge 3 special edition
Where can you use Fitbit Pay?
Any store that has contactless POS machine or any NFC device.
How to make a payment with Fitbit Pay?
- Press and hold the left button on select Fitbit device for 2 seconds.
- When prompted, enter your 4-digit watch PIN code.
- Select your desired Al-Tijari card on the device screen.
- To pay with your default card, hold your wrist near the contactless payment terminal.
- When the payment succeeds, your Fitbit device shall vibrate and you’ll see a confirmation on the screen and a push notification will be displayed, if enabled on your smartphone through the Fitbit App.
- To see your recent transactions, visit the Wallet in the Fitbit app, select your Al-Tijari card and then scroll down to see your 3 most recent transactions.