Card type, credit limits, and issuance criteria are set according to the Bank's Policy (40% of net salary divided by repayment Percentage).
Credit Limits per Card Type:
Gold Minimum limit is KD 100
Platinum Minimum limit is KD 750
Infinite Minimum limit is KD 1000
**Max limit for each credit card is subjected to bank terms & conditions
Fees & Commissions Available in 2 payment methods:
Credit Cards monthly interest rate is subject to: (Central Bank discount rate + 2.5% + 6%) ÷ 12
Cards are issued against subscription fees plus annual fees for each card types:
- Gold (KD 30 + renewal KD 20/-)
- Platinum (Free for 1st year + renewal KD 60/-)*
- Infinite (Issue KD 100/- + Renewal KD 100/-)** ( Free Issue for Premier Banking Accounts – issue charge of supplementary card is 50/-KD).
- When the cards are used in currency transactions different from the currency of the card, 2.5% commission on foreign exchange variance will be added.
- Over limit charge is 1% (min 2 KD) once outstanding amount exceeds the credit limit. (% on over limit amount)
- Late charge is 1% (min 2 KD) if the due amount was not settled fully before end of month. (% on unsettled installment amount)
- Worldwide acceptance at over 24 million outlets, Cash withdrawals in the local Currency of the country from more than 1 million ATM machines worldwide.
- ATMs Cash advances are subject to a flat Fee of 5% Minimum KD 2/-.
- VISA Infinite customer have new feature to be partnership with Lounge Key which allows free access to more than 900 Airport Lounges + one guest free.
- VISA Platinum customers can have access to 25 airport lounges across the world at GCC and Key Destinations with LoungeKey (6 accesses per year for cardholder only; visits thereafter and all guest visits are charged at USD $27 per visit)
- VISA Platinum cardholders do not have to buy their airplane ticket with their card to get insured.
- VISA Infinite cardholders must buy their airplane ticket with their card to get insured