- About CBK
- CBK Cards
- Services & Support
Compare Our Product Feature
- Premier Banking
- Corporate Banking
- Banking & Financial Awareness
Use your new CBK British Airways MasterCard for everything you buy for the most rewarding experience.
- Collect Avios whenever you spend on your card.
- Collect double Avios on ba.com spend in KD.
- Redeem your Avios on reward flights and upgrades.
- Access a global network with British Airways and the oneworld® alliance.
- Part-pay with Avios to get money off British Airways flights.
- Pool your Avios with household members and share rewards with family and friends.
- Automatic enrolment into the British Airways Executive Club if you’re not already a member.
Avios is the reward currency of the British Airways Executive Club. Collect Avios whenever you make a purchase on your card, fly with British Airways or oneworld alliance airlines, stay at their partner hotels or rent a car with Avis.
Not a member of one of the world’s most valuable frequent flyer programs? Don’t worry, we automatically enroll you into the British Airways Executive Club when you sign up for a card. It’s all part of the service.
Where can your Avios take you? With access to a global network of destinations via British Airways and the oneworld alliance, the world really is your oyster. British Airways has a daily direct service from Kuwait to London with guaranteed two Business and four Economy seats on every flight across the network. Or treat yourself to an upgrade on a British Airways flight and enjoy a little luxury.
You can also share your benefits with your family - with the Executive Club Household Account you can pool your Avios with up to six people that you live with. Not only that, but with the Friends and Family list, you can spend your Avios on up to six family members or friends.
With the British Airways flight tracker you can check availability online and book up to 50 weeks in advance. Economy return flights to London need only 20,000 Avios at off-peak times and 25,000 Avios at peak times.
Not enough Avios for a complete trip? Use your Avios to part-pay, saving money on your flight.
Your Avios won’t expire as long as you collect or spend at least one Avios every three years. You can check your balance online any time at the Executive Club website and get lots of tips on how to maximise and use your Avios.
Download the British Airways app and keep an eye on your balance, check-in online, make a booking or search for a reward flight.
- Become an Avios Master. For hundreds of ways to collect Avios see www.ba.com/executive-club/collecting-avios
- See where your Avios can take you at www.ba.com/executive-club/spending-avios
- Download the British Airways app at www.ba.com/information/ba-on-your-mobile
- Sign up for the Household Account here www.ba.com/executive-club/household-accounts
- Learn more or login to the Executive Club at www.ba.com/executive-club/about-the-club