• To achieve superior returns over the medium
to longer term horizon.
• The Fund are invested its assets in indian equity
• Available surplus cash is invested in all type
of liquid Money Market instruments.
• Open-ended Fund.
• Life of the Fund is 10 years.
• Fund's capital will be in the range of
KD 5 Million to KD 100 Million.
• Minimum subscription is 500 Units
(and in multiples of 100 units thereafter).
Subscription / Redemption
• Weekly Subscription; applications can be submitted
up to Monday (NAV Day) not later than 1 PM.
• Redemption is available twice a month.
(on 2nd and 4th Monday). Redemption applications
must be submitted 7 working days prior to
• Subscription fees : 1.00%
• Redemption fees : 0.25%
• Management fees : 1.50%
• Custody fees : 0.10%
• CBK Capital will maintain a minimum 5% investment in the
Fund at all times.
• The Fund is open to all Kuwaiti nationals, Expatriates,Corporations and Institutions.
For any inquiries or Information about the Fund, please contact
For any inquiries related to Redemption, please contact