KD Smart Deposit
What is it?
It is a deposit of a fixed amount of money for a fixed period of time at a fixed interest rate.
Why is the product used?
To invest money.
1. Minimum deposit is KD 10,000
2. The deposit is a fixed term investment with maturity of 3, 6 and 12 months
3. High return.
4. Customer receives a non-negotiable certificate of deposit.
It must be surrendered to the bank against the premature closure.
5. The advertised interest rates shall remain fixed throughout the deposit term.
6. Interest will be paid monthly to the credit of the account designated by the customer.
7. Account can be opened by individuals, joint, private or public sectors.
8. Terms and Conditions Apply.
1. Monthly income.
2. Profitable investment.
3. Optional investment period.
4. Confirmation of deposit.
5. Customer unaffected by interest fluctuations.
6. The deposit can be blocked as collateral, without the loss of interest.
7. Available for all investors.