KD Fixed Deposit
What is it?
It is a deposit of a fixed amount of money for a fixed period of time at a fixed interest rate.
Why is the product used?
To invest money.
- Minimum of KD 5000/- with no maximum
- Range of maturity:
• From 1 month to 24 months.
• 1, 2, 3 weeks with a minimum of KD 25,000/-. For amount exceeding KD 250,000/- dealing room approval is needed.
3. Customer receives a non-negotiable certificate of deposit.
4. Interest paid upon maturity.
5. Fixed interest rate upon maturity.
6. Account can be opened by individuals, joint, private or public sectors.
7. Renewal facilities are available upon customer's.
8. Terms and Conditions Apply.
- Profitable investment.
- Optional investment periods.
- Confirmation of deposit.
- Customer unaffected by interest fluctuations.
- The deposit can be blocked as collateral without the loss of interest.
- Flexible renewal options:
• Renew principal plus interest
• Renew principal and credit interest to another account
• Renew principal plus interest and increase
• Reduce principal and renew.
7. Available for all investors.